Monday, 22 February 2010

Fujitsu LifeBook U810 Laptop Computer


Product Description

The Fujitsu LifeBook U810 has the functionality of a traditional notebook, but only half the size. With a 5.6" WSVGA Crystal View display and weighing a mere 1.56 lbs, it is one of the world's smallest convertible notebooks. It fits in your palm, yet it is rich with features that let you work, access e-mail, watch video, listen to MP3s, browse the Internet, take pictures, or stay connected with friends and family. It revolutionizes the way you work, play, and entertain yourself wherever you are, whenever you want. Welcome to the 21st century lifestyle with the ultra mobile LifeBook U810.
4.0 out of 5 stars Great unit as a high end PDA- not a laptop replacement
I purchased this unit instead of getting a new PDA about 3 weeks ago. I wanted something I could use with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access that would be smaller (lighter) than a full blown notebook, but would be usable between meetings at client sites where I had time but no access to a computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great streamline pc, October 30, 2009

Great umpc(ultra mobile pc), very small. Only con is the vista installed slows this otherwise speedy umpc down. Buy the u810 with vista business and downgrade to windows xp, included with the business vista not home premium version. Keyboard is small but can be gotten used to. I was really impressed with this product would highly recommend to anyone looking for a small portable computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers